See the full list below.
1) The 10 Most Surprising Golden Globes Jewelry Moments
Floral earrings and diamonds over gloves and turtlenecks were just a few of the unexpected celebrity jewelry looks.
2) Thieves Steal $2M in Jewelry in Another Brooklyn Robbery
Police are on the lookout for three suspects wanted in a smash-and-grab attack at a jewelry store in the borough’s Park Slope neighborhood.
3) David Ellis, Legendary Jewelry Salesman, Dies at 85
He was remembered as a sharply dressed, quintessential southern gentleman with a talent for sales.
4) Signet Shuffles Execs Amid Next Phase of Growth Strategy
Notable executives, including Jamie Singleton, Joan Hilson, Kecia Caffie, and Bill Brace, have changed roles.
5) JSA Offering Reward in Violent Brooklyn Jewelry Store Robbery
The two suspects beat the 79-year-old store owner before taking off with more than $100,000 in jewelry, police said.
6) See Mouawad’s $5.75M Miss Universe Crown
It features 108.44 carats of sapphires and 48 carats of diamonds.
7) Rémy Rotenier Debuts Hand-Painted Animal Jewelry
The “Rémanimals” brooches are a lighthearted spin on classic portrait miniatures.
8) LVMH Watch Week: See 6 New Watches From TAG Heuer
Half of the new models introduced this week are versions of the Connected, the brand’s smartwatch.
9) Squirrel Spotting: A Blueprint for Building Sales Plans for the New Year
Columnist Peter Smith outlines the questions business owners need to ask themselves regardless of how aggressive their 2023 sales goals are.
10) Another Top De Beers Exec Is Retiring
Charles Stanley, who has been with the company for more than two decades, will step down at the end of February.