3. The actress shocked onlookers when she debuted her buzz minimize on the 2005 Cannes Movie Pageant.
Portman’s new do was middle stage on the competition, and her black, sequin costume, easy jewellery, and black heels allowed her cropped haircut to essentially shine.
Attract describes her new hair debut as “one of many all-time nice OMG magnificence moments.”
4 Natalie Portman donned a sculptural white costume at Cinema In opposition to AIDS in 2008.
Portman smiled in certainly one of her boldest appears to be like up to now — a flowy, layered, white robe with one-shoulder detailing. She completed the look with plain black heels.
5. Portman appeared beautiful in a pink minidress on the Toronto Worldwide Movie Pageant in 2009.
Portman’s pink costume had a bubble impact on the backside and a big pink flower in the course of the bust. She wore nude pumps and colourful earrings with the outfit.
6. Natalie Portman wore a flowing pink costume with a excessive slit to a “Black Swan” premiere in 2010.
Portman’s crimson robe was filled with attention-grabbing particulars, from a rhinestone corset and straps to off-the-shoulder draping. She paired the look with a quilted clutch bag.
7. Portman selected a costume that was sheer all the best way round for the 2015 Cannes Movie Pageant.
HuffPost wrote on the time that Portman took “sheer to the subsequent degree” with this see-through black costume. The look had all of it — floral elaborations, beading, feathers, and an asymmetrical hemline.
8. Portman wore a graphic robe on the Venice Movie Pageant in 2016.
The complete-length robe the actress wore featured a ruffle on the bodice and an A-line minimize. In 2016, Us Weekly known as Portman “glamorous personified” within the lace cut-out costume.
9. Portman dazzled in a lightweight inexperienced robe in Toronto in 2016.
Portman’s lime inexperienced frock gave a splash of outdated Hollywood glamour. The look was full with diamond elaborations, a metallic clutch, and unfastened curls.
10. Portman blended workwear with an opulent white robe at AFI Fest in 2016.
The white, empire-waist robe was adorned with sparkles and a picture of the solar. Yahoo! Life known as the look “completely couture” but “surprisingly playful” on the time.
11. After successful Finest Actress for “Jackie” on the Critics’ Selection Award in 2016, Portman posed in an all-floral, ruffled frock.
The actress accomplished her look with pink lipstick and strappy again heels, sporting a flowing, rose-print costume with pink trim. Her arms had been completely hidden by the ruffled layers when she stood straight.
12. The actress went for a shiny retro look in a classic, empire-waist robe in mustard on the 2017 Golden Globes.
Portman paired the yellow costume with numerous sparkles, together with silver beading alongside the cuffs and backside of the costume, all-silver jewellery, and a silver clutch. The entire ensemble was evocative of many years previous — and W Journal experiences that the costume was classic Prada.
13. On her approach to “Jimmy Kimmel Dwell!” in 2017, the star paired a couture, sculptural black and blue ruffle costume with snug Steve Madden flats.
Portman wore an off-the-shoulder Proenza Schouler costume however opted for sensible equipment with the look, together with black flats, gold hoops, and a black bag with a sequence, in keeping with Attract.
The journal wrote on the time that Portman’s pairing of couture with informal equipment could have been “her chicest maternity type up to now.”
14. Portman’s floor-length, polka-dot robe made an announcement on the streets of New York Metropolis in 2018.
A slick of pink lipstick and pulled-back hair gave the stand-out MIU MIU costume with a three-tier ruffle a basic really feel.
15. Portman appeared regal in a glimmering robe with a plunging neckline on the 2018 Venice Movie Pageant.
Her gold robe featured a black bow on the waist, silver trim alongside the neckline and sleeves, and robust shoulders. She completed the mixed-metal outfit with a black clutch and diamond earrings.
16. Natalie Portman sported an unadorned, plunging black bodysuit and miniskirt in 2019.
After the actress wore the deep-V bodysuit to the premiere of her movie “Lucy within the Sky,” PureWow reported the piece was “almost-navel-grazing.” Portman’s daring, all-black look stood out with none extravagant jewellery.